HOTEL LiVEMAX Naha
HOTEL LiVEMAX Naha
Check availability at HOTEL LiVEMAX Naha
Economy Double, Smoking
Economy Double, Non-Smoking
About this property
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Naha in Naha, you'll be 6.7 mi (10.9 km) from Okinawa Convention Center and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Ginowan Tropical Beach. This hotel is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Sunset Beach and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with pay movies provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kokusai Dori - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palette Kumoji - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Naminouegu Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Naminoue Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Naha Cruise Terminal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Budokan - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Makishi Public Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Heiwa Dori - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tomari Port - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Naha is Naha Airport (OKA) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11:30 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.