Check availability at Tanegashima Araki Hotel
Japanese Style A
Japanese Style B
Double - Non Smoking
Japanese Western Style
Deluxe Twin Room With Sea View
Twin - Non Smoking
Capsule Room, Men only
About this property
You'll be centrally located in Nishinoomote with a stay at Tanegashima Araki Hotel, and 4 minutes by foot from Teppokan-Gun Museum. This hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from Urada Beach and 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Tanegashima Space Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including karaoke and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Japanese restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teppokan-Gun Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Urada Beach - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Tanegashima Space Center - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Tanegashima Akagomekan - 45.3 km / 28.2 mi
Homan Shrine - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 1,037.5 km / 644.7 mi
Tanegashima Airport (TNE) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for Tanegashima Araki Hotel is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1050 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.