Check availability at ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Ocean View
Superior Room, Beach View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Beach View (High Floor)
Club Room, Beach View
Club Room, Terrace, Corner
Club Suite, Corner
Club Room, Ocean View
Superior Room, Ocean View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Partial Ocean View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Accessible (Wheelchair)
Club Suite, Corner (Deluxe)
About this property
With a stay at ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort in Onna, you'll be 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Cape Manza and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Kariyushi Beach. This 4.5-star hotel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Ryukyu Mura and 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Blue Cave.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Aqua Belle, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Onna? This hotel has 5231 square feet (486 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okinawakaigan Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Manza Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nabee Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cape Manza - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Chura Orchard Golf Club - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Mission Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Yaka Beach - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Tiger Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
PGM Golf Resort Okinawa - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Moon Beach - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Kariyushi Beach - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Busena Beach - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Mount Ishikawa Loop - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Nakadomari Site - 12 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort is Naha Airport (OKA) - 56.7 km / 35.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to January.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Hot springs access available from 12:30 PM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean Promise (IHG) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 500 per person, per stay
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3356 for adults and JPY 1740 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1730 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 870 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 750 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.