ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort
ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort
Check availability at ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Beach View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Beach View (High Floor)
Club Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Beach View
Club Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Terrace
Club Suite, 2 Twin Beds, Corner
Club Room, 2 Twin Beds, Ocean View
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Partial Ocean View
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Club Suite, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, Deluxe Corner
About this property
With a stay at ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort in Onna, you'll be 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Cape Manza and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Kariyushi Beach. This 4.5-star hotel is 8.7 mi (14 km) from Ryukyu Mura and 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Cape Maeda.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Aqua Belle, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Onna? This hotel has 5231 square feet (486 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Manza Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nabee Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cape Manza - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Chura Orchard Golf Club - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Mission Beach - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Yaka Beach - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Tiger Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Moon Beach - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 9.7 km / 6 mi
PGM Golf Resort Okinawa - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Kariyushi Beach - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Busena Beach - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Nakadomari Site - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Kise Beach - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Busena Marine Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
The preferred airport for ANA InterContinental Manza Beach Resort is Naha (OKA) - 56.8 km / 35.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from noon to 7:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to January.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Hot springs access available from 12:30 PM to midnight.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 500 per person, per stay
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3356 for adults and JPY 1740 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1730 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 870 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.