Check availability at InterContinental ANA Ishigaki Resort
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds (Coral)
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds
Room, Ocean View
Premium Room, 2 Twin Beds (Coral)
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
Premium Room, 2 Twin Beds
Club Room (Intercontinental Premium)
Club Suite (Intercontinental)
Club InterContinental Room
Club Room (Intercontinental Superior)
Club Room (Intercontinental Deluxe)
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds (Bay)
Premium Room, 2 Twin Beds (Bay)
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds (Bay, 2 TO 4F)
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
Premium Room, 2 Twin Beds, Corner
Suite, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds, Corner
About this property
Located in Ishigaki, InterContinental ANA Ishigaki Resort is on the boardwalk, a 1-minute drive from Maezato Beach and 14 minutes from Shiraho Beach. This 4.5-star hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Ishigaki Island Limestone Cave and 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Ishigakijima Astronomical Observatory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 458 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by SUNCOAST CAFE, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Ishigaki? This hotel has 5167 square feet (480 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maezato Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yaeyama Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Miyara Dunchi - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Nobumoto Ohama Memorial Hall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Southern Gate Bridge - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Torin-ji Temple - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Ishigaki Port - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Miyara River Hirugi Grove - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Awamori Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ishigaki Island Limestone Cave - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Banna Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Shiraho Beach - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Ishigakijima Astronomical Observatory - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Fusaki Kannon-do Temple - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Kannonzaki Lighthouse - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental ANA Ishigaki Resort is Painushima Airport (ISG) - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Club Card: JPY 17000 per person, per night
- Child's Club Card: JPY 17000 per night, (from 6 to 18 years old)
- Resort fee: JPY 500.00 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The mandatory club card fee applies only to additional guests (3 or more, age 6 and older) booked in a Club room type. The fee is collected at check-in. The fee covers club benefits including lounge access and pool access.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 11000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.