Imaya Hostel Kyoto + Coffee
Imaya Hostel Kyoto + Coffee
Check availability at Imaya Hostel Kyoto + Coffee
Shared Dormitory Room
Female Dormitory Room
About this property
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), Imaya Hostel Kyoto + Coffee is within a 10-minute walk of Nijō Castle and Kyoto International Manga Museum. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nishiki Market and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Shijo Omiya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include safes and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hostel's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mikane Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nijō Castle - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Seimei-Jinja Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto University - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.