THE JUNEI HOTEL Kyoto
THE JUNEI HOTEL Kyoto
Check availability at THE JUNEI HOTEL Kyoto
Bamboo Suite Room
Deluxe King Room
Hollywood Twin Room
About this property
Located in Kyoto (Higashiyama), THE JUNEI HOTEL Kyoto is within a 15-minute walk of Sanjusangendo Temple and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kawaramachi and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.Rooms
Stay in one of 11 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sanjusangendo Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Corner - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 21 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.