Grand Hotel Aiju
Grand Hotel Aiju
Check availability at Grand Hotel Aiju
Japanese Style Room for 5 Guests
Japanese Style Room for 6 Guests
Run of House
About this property
With a stay at Grand Hotel Aiju in Nasu, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Nasu Highland Park and Nasu Safari Park. This ryokan is 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Mt. Jeans Ski Resort and 7.5 mi (12 km) from Nasu Animal Kingdom.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Grand Hotel Aiju, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fujishiro Seiji Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Onsenjinjya Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sessho-seki - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nikko National Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nasu Stained Glass Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Nasu War Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nasu Safari Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Emile Galle Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Nasu Heisei-no-mori Forest - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Nasu Orgel Museum - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Nasu Highland Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Diana Garden Angel Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Nasu Rindo Lake - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
SL Land Museum - 8 km / 5 mi
Nasu Trick Art Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Fukushima Airport (FKS) - 65.4 km / 40.6 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1650 and JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.