Check availability at Hotel Grand Latino Ibague
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Quadruple Room
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Grand Latino Ibague in Ibague, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Tolima Theater and Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. This hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Plaza de Bolivar and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Manuel Murillo Toro Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tolima Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de Bolivar - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Manuel Murillo Toro Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Jardin Botanico San Jorge - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tolima Art Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
University of Tolima - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Combeima Canyon - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Gualanday Park - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Chicoral Park - 43.2 km / 26.9 mi
Chicoral Church - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Church of Santa Barbara de Contreras - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
El Dorado Intl. Airport (BOG) - 196 km / 121.8 mi
Ibague (IBE-Perales) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: COP 15000 for adults and COP 15000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.