Check availability at Kanko Ryokan Yamato
Japanese Style Room for 2 Guests on 2nd Floor, Shared Bathroom
Japanese Style Room for 6 Guests on 2nd Floor, Shared Bathroom
Run of House on 2nd Floor with Toilet
About this property
With a stay at Kanko Ryokan Yamato in Ikoma, you'll be 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Yakushi-ji Temple and 9 mi (14.6 km) from Horyu-ji Temple. This hotel is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Kofuku-ji Shrine and 10.6 mi (17 km) from Nara National Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 11 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashiosaka Hanazono Rugby Stadium - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Ishikiri Tsurugi Shrine - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Yakushi-ji Temple - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Toshodai-ji Temple - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Nara Family - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Horyu-ji Temple - 14.6 km / 9 mi
Nara Woman's University - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Sarusawa-ike - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Kofuku-ji Shrine - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Nara National Museum - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Todaiji Temple - 17.5 km / 10.8 mi
Korea Town - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Kasuga Shrine - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Mitsui Outlet Park Osaka Tsurumi - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Nara Park - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 67.7 km / 42.1 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 63.5 km / 39.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.