2016 Winner of TripAdvisor Best Family Hotel in Australia and 2017 Travellers Choice Winner. Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the amazing Sea World Resort & Water Park. There’s so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters and a fun filled Kid’s Club.
Take your family on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort’s exclusive Dolphin Discovery, free when you stay two nights or more. It’s a wonderful experience the kids will never forget.
Then join everyone’s favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing ‘SpongeBob SplashBash’ aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain.
Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you’ll never have to leave the comfort of the resort. Dine on award winning a la carte, modern seafood buffet at the Shoreline and Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort’s newly upgraded Kids’ Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they’ll love.
Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym.
What will you discover today at Sea World Resort & Water Park, the heart of fun and adventure?
Guests please note Resort Queen rooms can accommodate a 5th person on a rollaway bed at $40 per night payable direct to the hotel on check-in.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Child activities
- -Child minding / babysitting
- -Children's pool
- -Conference / convention
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -Games / recreation room
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Playground / play area
- -Pool – outdoor heated
- -Porter / bell service
- -Safety deposit box
- -Spa bath / jacuzzi
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Fitness facilities
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Multiple large conference rooms
- -Event catering
- -Suitable for children
- -Coffee/tea in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Exhibit space
- -Multiple small meeting rooms
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free guest parking during stay
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Waterpark access (complimentary)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free outdoor parking
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Free Wi-Fi
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor