The Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn is set back from the highway amongst natural bushland. It is ideally located, just minutes drive from the airport, central business district, hospital, international stadium and industrial areas.
The Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn has 37 spacious rooms all with Free FOXTEL and WiFi. Our Treehouse Licensed restaurant and bar are open Monday to Saturday from 6pm with room service also available. Our 15 metre swimming pool with a waterslide plus tennis and squash courts.
The Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn also offers practical and economical conference facilities, ideal for seminars and meetings.
If you are looking for an affordable and comfortable place to stay whether on business, just passing through, or spending some time in beautiful Coffs Harbour, The Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn is for you.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -BBQ facilities
- -Children's pool
- -Conference / convention
- -Gay friendly
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tennis court
- -Tour desk
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor