The Royal on the Park Hotel Brisbane offers elegant, comfortable and spacious rooms and suites.Perfectly located in the Brisbane Central Business District, their guests and visitors enjoy a setting of tranquility and convenience directly opposite the City Botanic Gardens, within easy walking distance to major City attractions.
Perfect for both the corporate and leisure traveler, Royal on the Park provides Deluxe, Executive and Spa Suites which can be arranged to perfectly suit the single traveler, couple or family with up to two children.
The property features 24 hour reception and room service, onsite Walnut Restaurant and Lounge Bar, large heated outdoor pool and spa, top floor gymnasium, dry cleaning service, and parking (valet and self parking).
Royal on the Park has recently been recognised for the following awards:
- 2015 Stellar stays winner from hotelscombined.com.au awarded for scoring an average of 9.03 out of 10 from 3058 surveys. We’re now represented in the top 3% of hotels around the world.
- 2015 Hall of Fame winner from tripadvisor.com.au awarded to Royal on the Park Hotel for the consistent attainment of certificates of excellence 5 years straight, in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- 2015 Hall of Fame winner from tripadvisor.com.au awarded to the Walnut Restaurant and Lounge Bar for the consistent attainment of certificates of excellence 5 years straight, in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- 2015 Start rating Australia award presented in recognition of being ranked in the top 10 star rated properties in the Brisbane region. Surveyed from a pool of over 930,000 reviews.
- 2013 Silver Medal Winner for ‘Best Deluxe Accommodation’ from QTIC (Queensland Tourism Industry Council).
We offer FREE unlimited WIFI for all guests.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Free Unlimited WIFI for all guests. Self parking and Valet Parking available, Surcharges apply.
Payments made by credit cards will incur a 1.5% surcharge. AMEX, Diners and JCB cards incur a 1.9% surcharge.
- -Room service (24 hours)
- -Safe deposit box
- -Tour desk
- -Reception (24 hour)
- -Porter / Bell staff
- -WiFi (free)
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Breakfast service
- -Non-smoking property
- -Airport transfers (surcharge)
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (unheated)
- -Spa bath / Jacuzzi
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Business services
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Accessible facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Gym / Fitness Facilities
- -Meeting rooms
- -Event services
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide until 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor