Rosie’s Inn provides four star bed and breakfast accommodation in New Norfolk.
Set in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac location, surrounded by award-winning English style gardens and only 30 minutes from Hobart.
Rosie’s offers 13 individually decorated rooms each with a modern en-suite bathroom. There are five standard rooms, seven deluxe suites and one luxury spa suite. All room styles have digital television, refrigerators and tea/coffee facilities. Suites have queen beds and a separate lounge room. Rosie’s has a non-smoking policy and is not suitable for children.
A generous continental breakfast, included in the tariff, and served in an elegantly appointed dining room overlooking the garden. A cooked breakfast is available at additional cost.
From Rosie’s you can enjoy the cascading waters of the Russell Falls, the myriad walking tracks of Mt. Field National Park, the giant trees of the Styx Valley, the temptation of the Cadbury chocolate factory, the furry natives of Go Wild Tasmania (formerly known as Bonorong Park Wildlife Centre), a tipple at the boutique wineries of the Coal and Derwent Valleys, the thrill and exhilaration of a 70 kilometres an hour jet boat ride, the Salamanca Market on Saturdays or just relax and enjoy the peaceful surrounds.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -DVD library
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Not suitable for children
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Parking – on-site undercover
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor