Escape to the peaceful and secluded exotic location of Riviera Bed and Breakfast - an easy drive to theme parks and National Parks. The Riviera Bed and Breakfast is owned by a French native from France's famous Mediterranean and operated in a 100 year old Queenslander near Nerang, the Gateway to the Gold Coast Hinterland.
Enjoy the quiet seclusion of seven acres of native and tropical bushland, a spacious inground pool and the company of kangaroos and exotic birdlife such as lorikeets and kookaburras. Nearby attractions for you to enjoy while staying at Riviera Bed and Breakfast are - Springbrook National Park (via Numinbah Valley), O'Reillys and Binna Burra National Parks (Lamington), Mount Tamborine, Numinbah Adventure Trail Horseriding Trails, Australian Outback Spectacular, not to mention Theme Parks - Wet 'n Wild, Movie World, Sea World, Dream World, as well as Surfers Paradise and Coolangatta beaches only 25 minutes drive away.
Enjoy your host's delectable and authentic provincial French cuisine served on the deck or in the chef's kitchen with French dinner music and by candlelight. Then indulge in your hostess' magical therapeutic massage!
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -BBQ facilities
- -Book library
- -Child minding / babysitting
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Playground / play area
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Suitable for children
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free guest parking during stay
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free covered parking
- -Free outdoor parking
- -Air-conditioned public areas
- -Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- -Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor