Between Lismore City and Nimbin Village on Tourist Drive 32 in the heart of the Rainbow Region, lies a retreat into a slower world surrounded by verdant valley views.
This original 1930s Art Deco fully self-contained Queenslander farmhouse has been fully restored and sensitively modernised to provide everything you need for a completely relaxing stay with peace and quiet.
Exclusively yours and with no cabins or other guests or their children on the quiet and tranquil five acre property with the large 80 kilolitre pebble dash saltwater swimming pool with covered deck all to yourselves.
RainbowStay is a self-sustaining house sleeping up to 6 people on a registered Land for Wildlife property undergoing regeneration by the resident owner from a degraded cattle property.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Book library
- -Gay friendly
- -Free broadband in public areas
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Laundry service
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Suitable for children
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Video library
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels in Australia until 11:59pm (AEDT) 17 January 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor