Whether you're visiting Dubbo for business or pleasure, the Quality Inn Dubbo International offers 60 well appointed hotel rooms including suites, kitchen suites, family rooms, interconnecting rooms and special designed rooms for guests with a disability.
All of the rooms have an electronic coded door locking system, offering peace of mind during your stay and complimentary parking.
Located within easy access to many local points of interest and historic landmarks like the Dundullimal Homestead, Old Dubbo Gaol, Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Charles Sturt University and the Dubbo Observatory.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Gay friendly
- -Guest laundry
- -Parking – free
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Fitness facilities
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free parking
- -Conference center
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Swimming pool - outdoor
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- -Pool umbrellas
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor