Located on the banks of the magnificent Murray River bordering the Australian States of New South Wales and Victoria, the Albury Wodonga region has a thriving population of approximately 90,000. With Australia’s greatest river at its doorstep, you will find green open vistas in every direction from this boutique style accommodation in Albury. Hotel on Olive is a stylish option for those seeking accommodation in Albury, situated within walking distance of all central attractions and Albury's shopping district. Local attractions include jogging/cycling tracks including the well-known Monument Hill tracks, Albury Convention Centre, Regional Art Gallery, Wineries, Murray River paddle steamer and canoe hire, botanical gardens, shopping in Albury’s specialty stores, wining and dining in Albury’s cafes, restaurants and bars and a cinema centre.
Boutique style accommodation in Albury
Hotel on Olive offer rooms to suit all those seeking corporate or leisure accommodation in Albury. Our boutique style hotel offers comfortable executive queen rooms and king bed rooms. Choose one of the four executive suites with lounge area and large spa bath, or one of the queen-size rooms with modern amenities and contemporary design.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Lift / elevator
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Accessible parking
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Free guest parking during stay
- -Breakfast service
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Free Wi-Fi
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor