Quiet and secluded Port Douglas Valley Retreat is the perfect base for exploring the Great Barrier Reef, the World Heritage listed rainforests of the Daintree and the beaches at Cape Tribulation.
The gateway to the Daintree Coast, the Daintree River Ferry, is situated just 45 minutes drive north of the Retreat whilst a 12-minute drive allows you to soak up the village atmosphere of Port Douglas. The township proper has an out-of-this-world setting between spectacular forest and the Coral Sea. Here you will find palms swaying over the golden sands of Four Mile Beach, great shopping and a variety of restaurants to suit every budget.
From the Port Douglas Marina Mirage you may embark upon any and every conceivable tour of the Great Barrier Reef.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Book library
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Free broadband in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site secure undercover
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Tour desk
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor