Perricoota Vines Retreat is quickly setting the newest trend in the style of accommodation most people only dream about.
The recycled Australian timber interiors have been finished (in fine detail) with the latest colour schemes, furniture and designs. Fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas, laundry facilities, large bedrooms are just a few things that each of the villa's offer. It can be perfect for families, couples, groups and even weddings or business functions.
Each of the self-contained villa's include an exquisite and very private indoor spa suite over-looking either a courtyard or a beautiful fernery.
- Spacious timber interiors in all villas
- Private spa suites in all villas.
- Tennis court and golf tee
- Solar heated pools (and one for the kids)
- Children's playground
- Outdoor lakeside decking
- Garden courtyards
- Austar (8 channels in every villa)
- LCD TV screens
- Wifi access
- Spectacular lake and vineyard views
- Glamorous lighting in vanity and bathrooms
- Sumptuous bedding
- Self-contained villas with full kitchen facilities
- Public outdoor barbecue areas in landscaped gardens
- Five minute drive to town
- Mini buses available
- Wedding ceremony, reception and honeymoon facilities available
This place is something special. Truly a home away from home that thousands of Australians return to year after year. Please visit the website for a visual tour and a glimpse at the many wonderful facilities. Note the cathedral ceilings in the two and three bedroom villas and the lush sub-tropical grounds.
This resort simply has to be seen to be believed. We had no idea what we would get when we first visited and now we make time to come back twice a year. This place is incredible. Absolute perfection.
Take a visual tour on our new website.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Late arrivals - please phone office for instructions regarding key pick up
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Reception (limited hours)
- -Non-smoking property
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -WiFi (free)
- -Outdoor pool (unheated)
- -Outdoor pool (heated)
- -Childrens pool
- -Spa bath / Jacuzzi
- -Day spa
- -BBQ facilities
- -Playground / Play area
- -Games room
- -Guest laundry
- -Tennis court
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Business services
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Accessible facilities
^ Offer ends 11:59pm (AEST) on 16 June 2019. The 15% discount has been applied to amounts shown on the booking page at qantas.com/hotels and is available on new bookings only made through qantas.com/hotels. The 15% discount only applies to the points component of the booking and excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking through qantas.com/hotels. Members will not be able to redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points are not earned on cancelled bookings. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor