Set in Victoria's picturesque Daylesford and Macedon Ranges, this grand 1930's guest house has been transformed into one of regional Victoria's finest heritage country hotels; with stylish art deco reception areas, leafy gardens and stunning courtyards.
Situated in Hepburn Springs, just three minutes from Daylesford, Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel offers beautiful accommodation, with 40 luxurious rooms to choose from, including a self contained 1864 Villa Parma with four exquisite bedrooms.
The onsite Argus dining room serves modern Australian cuisine with an emphasis on regional produce. After dinner, sink into deep club chairs and sofas around roaring fires at the intimate Argus Bar + Lounge, one-part private club, and two-part return of old world glamour.
During the day, sink, soak away the stresses of everyday life at the multi award winning Mineral Spa, located in the grounds of Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat. Currently Australasian Spa Association Best Hotel and Best Day Spa winners as well as the current Victorian Tourism Award winners for Health and Wellness (Hall of Fame) and the Spa Life magazine reader's choice for Best Destination Spa. Offering a range of massage therapies, including relaxation, aromatherapy and signature facials the spa houses a relaxation room, three open air mineral pools, sauna, steam room, 11 treatment rooms and the only operating soft pack float beds in the Southern Hemisphere.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Book library
- -Conference / convention
- -Day spa
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Internet computer
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Parking – street
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Concierge services
- -Event catering
- -Spa services on site
- -Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor