Park Regis North Quay is perched above the Brisbane River with spectacular views over the city and across to South Bank. A short walk to the heart of Brisbane’s business district and entertainment, shopping and dining options as well as Suncorp Stadium, Park Regis North Quay is the ultimate base for both corporate and leisure guests.
Choose from a range of spacious hotel rooms and one and two bedroom apartments. Refurbished rooms are stylish and modern and apartments are generously sized with full kitchen facilities and separate living area. Relax in your room complete with internet access, individually controlled air-conditioning, most with DVD player and mini stereo. Complimentary WiFi up to 250 MB per day per room, maximum 5 devices.
Park Regis North Quay’s guest facilities also include an outdoor swimming pool, gym and secure undercover parking (fee applies). Located on the hotel’s ground floor, On Quay Restaurant and Bar has been recently refurbished and extends quality dining seven days a week, except Public holiday. Open for breakfast daily and dinner Monday to Friday and offering the convenience of room service during dinner hours.
If you’re holding a function or conference, Park Regis North Quay has extensive facilities suitable for all types of events catering for up to 170 guests.
On Quay Restaurant Christmas/New Year period trading hour:
Open for breakfast 7am-9:30am, closed on 25th,26th,27th December, 2nd and 26th January.
Closed for lunch and dinner from 16 December to 22nd January
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Credit card imprint and Photo ID are required on arrival.If you are settling your account with a credit card, a credit card transaction fee will apply. Current fee is 0.8% for Visa/MasterCard, 3.50% for Diners club, 3.35% for Amex card issued by Bank, 3.5% for Amex card issued by Amex. Payments by cash or EFTPOS do not attract transaction fees. Note: these rates are subject to change without prior notice.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties, excessive noise , excessive persons .
The property reserves the right to evict any person under intoxication and that does not comply with the orderly conduct at all times.
Excessive cleaning that is required will incur an extra charge.
Coming from airport:
- Drive through roundabout onto the East-West Arterial
- Turn left onto Nudgee Road
- Right onto Kingsford Smith Drive
- Left onto Breakfast Creek Road
- Go straight through roundabout onto Ann Street
- Turn right onto Roma Street
- Staying in your left-hand lane veer left into Saul Street (Saul Street merges with North Quay) The Park Regis Quay entrance is on the left-hand side.
Coming from Southeast Freeway (Pacific Motorway):
- Exit at Herschel Street
- Turn left into Roma Street
- Staying in your left-hand lane veer left into Saul Street (Saul Street merges with North Quay) The Park Regis North Quay entrance is on the left-hand side
- -Safe deposit box
- -Tour desk
- -Reception (24 hour)
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -WiFi (free)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Breakfast service
- -Non-smoking property
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Onsite parking (limited, surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (unheated)
- -Outdoor pool (heated)
- -BBQ facilities
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Business services
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Gym / Fitness Facilities
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor