Check availability at Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai
Superior Room City View
Deluxe Room Sea View
Superior Room Sea View
Deluxe Room City View
Apollo Suite 1 Bedroom Sea View
About this property
With a stay at Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai, you'll be centrally located in Mumbai, steps from Colaba Causeway and within a 5-minute walk of Gateway of India. This 5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Flora Fountain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 258 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Aquarius, one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Front Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Colaba Causeway - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gateway of India - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Jehangir Art Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Mantralaya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bombay Stock Exchange - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rajabai Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Veer Nariman Road - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bombay High Court - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Flora Fountain - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bombay Castle - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Reserve Bank of India - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Taj Mahal Tower, Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Outside food is not permitted on the premises.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property requires guests to confirm their check-out date at check-in. Any modifications to the check-out date will incur a fee. Early departure fees apply if notice not provided; not applicable for non-refundable rates. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa. Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25,000.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: INR 4000 (one-way), (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.