Skip Global Header to Content
Check availability at Opal Motel
To view room prices at this property, please enter your stay dates.
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Double bed with 2 seater couch, table and chairs, microwave, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities, HDTV and ensuite. A/C., heating and ceiling fan.
Double and a Single bed with bench and chairs, microwave, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities, HDTV and ensuite. A/C., heating and ceiling fan.
Queen bed with table and chairs, microwave, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities, HDTV and ensuite. A/C., heating and ceiling fan.
Queen, Double and Single bed bench and chairs, microwave, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities, HDTV and ensuite. A/C., heating.
The Opal Motel is situated in Leongatha on the South Gippsland Highway. With all the views from the motel looking out onto the surrounding hills, the motel provides a serene place to spend the night. Located approximately 130 kilometres South East of Melbourne, Leongatha is ideally positioned as a gateway to Gippsland destinations and attractions. Any major road departing Leongatha provides access to popular attractions: Wilson's Promontory National Park, Coal Creek Heritage Village, Phillip Island, Yaragon Village, all within an easy one hour drive.
- All rooms have their own bathroom comprising of a wash basin, shower and toilet
- All Rooms have air conditioning, heaters, ceiling fans and electric blankets
- Each room has a toaster, electric jug and a microwave
- All rooms have a colour TV
- Each room has spare blankets and pillows
- All rooms have hanging space for your clothing
- Ironing boards, irons and hair dryers are available on request
Onsite parking (surcharge)
Room service (limited hours)
If arriving after 9pm, please phone the Motel for room instructions.Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.