The Opal Motel is situated in Leongatha on the South Gippsland Highway. With all the views from the motel looking out onto the surrounding hills, the motel provides a serene place to spend the night.
Located approximately 130 kilometres South East of Melbourne, Leongatha is ideally positioned as a gateway to Gippsland destinations and attractions.
Any major road departing Leongatha provides access to popular attractions: Wilson's Promontory National Park, Coal Creek Heritage Village, Phillip Island, Yaragon Village, all within an easy one hour drive.
- All rooms have their own bathroom comprising of a wash basin, shower and toilet
- All Rooms have air conditioning, heaters, ceiling fans and electric blankets
- Each room has a toaster, electric jug and a microwave
- All rooms have a colour TV
- Each room has spare blankets and pillows
- All rooms have hanging space for your clothing
- Ironing boards, irons and hair dryers are available on request
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – on-site
- -Playground / play area
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor