22 spacious, comfortable, self-contained villas. From the stunning coastline 'Panoramas' with views of the Magnificent Shark Bay and Dirk Hartog Island to the picturesque 'Beachfront' villas.
With a short stroll you reach a number of beachside cafes, restaurants and shops, and only a short drive to Monkey Mia and the World Famous Monkey Mia Dolphins.
Shark Bay and Oceanside Village is a wonderful destination with an abundance of activities or simply sit back and relax.
Perfect location whether it is for leisure or business.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Disabled access rooms
- -DVD library
- -Games / recreation room
- -Gay friendly
- -Free broadband in public areas
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Internet computer
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Suitable for children
- -Pool table
- -Free parking
- -Self parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool - outdoor
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- -Wheel chair access
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor