Check availability at Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa
Deluxe Room, Garden View
Deluxe Room, Sea View
Premier Room, Sea View
One Bedroom Anantara Pool Villa
Two Bedroom Anantara Pool Villa
About this property
When you stay at Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa in Sir Bani Yas Island, you'll be in the historical district and within a 5-minute drive of Sir Bani Yas Island Beach. This 5-star hotel is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Sir Bani Yas Island Pier.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 64 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Palm, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sir Bani Yas Island Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sir Bani Yas Island Pier - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa is Abu Dhabi Intl. Airport (AUH) - 276.2 km / 171.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Drones and aerial surveillance devices are not permitted at this property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property is located on an island approximately 5 miles (8 kilometers) off the coast of Abu Dhabi, accessible only by boat. Guests must contact the resort 1 day in advance to arrange transportation from Jebel Dhanna Jetty (20 minutes away by boat). Daily departure from Jebel Dhanna Jetty to Sir Bani Yas Island: noon, 3 PM, 6 PM, and 11 PM (and 10:30 AM on Friday only). Daily departure from Sir Bani Yas Island: 9 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM, and 8 PM. Please note that the boat transfers are subject to availability, weather conditions, and clearance from Abu Dhabi Ports Authority. This property provides ground transportation to and from the island boat station, as well as transportation around the island (included in the resort fee). All guests are required to present a valid government-issued ID card at check-in. A valid passport with UAE entry stamp, UAE Emirates ID, and GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) ID are accepted. Due to COVID-19, guests are encouraged to submit their ID to the property in advance of arrival. Guests are required to have the AL HOSN UAE App installed on their mobile devices. Guests may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 380
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 190 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 999
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 499 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15.00 per bedroom, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 130 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 1020 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fee: AED 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 350 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.