Skip Global Header to Content
Mantis St Helena
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Image not available
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 32-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels
Food & Drink - Electric kettle, 24-hour room service, and free bottled water
Sleep - Egyptian cotton linens, blackout drapes/curtains, turndown service, and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, bathtub or shower, designer toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Laptop-compatible safe, desk, and phone
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Raised toilet seat
Smoking And Non-Smoking
Connecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Jamestown, Mantis St Helena is in the mountains, a 2-minute drive from Sub-Tropic Adventures and 7 minutes from Prosperous Bay. This 4-star hotel is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Longwood House and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Lot.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.AmenitiesTake in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting (surcharge) and barbecue grills.DiningSatisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include express check-in, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sub-Tropic Adventures - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Prosperous Bay - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Longwood House - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Lot - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Turks Cap - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Great Stone Top - 16 km / 9.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mantis St Helena is Jamestown (HLE) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Access to nearby outdoor pool
Number of restaurants - 1
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 30.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 15.00 (roundtrip), (up to 13 years old)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901