ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi
ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi
Check availability at ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Garden View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Tower
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Executive Level
About this property
With a stay at ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi, you'll be centrally located in New Delhi, within a 10-minute drive of Siri Fort Auditorium and Jantar Mantar. This 5-star hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 437 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Indian cuisine at Bukhara, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in New Delhi? This hotel has facilities measuring 16146 square feet (1500 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dhaula Kuan - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rajpath - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Sarojini Nagar Market - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Malai Mandir - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Rashtrapati Bhavan - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Parliament of India - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Safdarjung Hospital - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Lodhi Garden - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Jawaharlal Nehru University - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Nelson Mandela Road - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Laxminarayan Temple - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Vigyan Bhavan - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
National Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Gole Market - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for ITC Maurya, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New Delhi is Indira Gandhi Intl. Airport (DEL) - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1300 for adults and INR 650 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 299 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 299 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 299 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 299 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2138 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between midnight and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.