Tokoriki Island Resort
With a stay at Tokoriki Island Resort in Tokoriki Island, you'll be by the ocean and minutes from Tokoriki Island Port, and close to Tokoriki Island Beach. This 4.5-star resort is within the vicinity of Yanuya Village and Monuriki Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this resort include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Tokoriki island is only accessible by boat or helicopter. The last boat transfer to the island leaves at 3 PM daily from Denarau Marina.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat or helicopter to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: FJD 51 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 245
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 265.00
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Computer station
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Luggage storage
- -Concierge services
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Wedding services
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tennis on site
- -Marina on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -On private beach
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Beach towels
- -Spa services on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free reception
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Gift shops or newsstand