Skip Global Header to Content
Choose your room
0 available out of 3 rooms
for your stay
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Property LocationWhen you a stay at Miniloc Island Resort in El Nido, you'll be near the bay, just steps from Big Lagoon and Seven Commando Beach. This beach hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Secret Lagoon and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Shimizu Island.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.AmenitiesRelax and unwind with massages and body treatments. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting (surcharge).DiningSatisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at the hotel's restaurant, Clubhouse Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, laundry facilities, and a library. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Big Lagoon - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Seven Commando Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Small Lagoon - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Secret Lagoon - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shimizu Island - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Payong-Payong Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Miniloc Island Dock - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
El Nido Public Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Observation Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pangulasian Island Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Pangulasian Island Dock - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Dilumacad Island - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Marimegmeg Beach - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Las Cabañas Beach - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
El Nido Dock - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The preferred airport for Miniloc Island Resort is Puerto Princesa Airport (PPS) - 294.1 km / 182.7 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Number of restaurants - 1
Pool sun loungers
Free airport transportation
Spa services on site
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This resort does not permit drones on the property.
Guests must transfer via Airplane and boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport. To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property is located on an island and is accessible only by boat. Guests must arrange land transport on their own to El Nido if traveling from Puerto Princesa (approximately 6-hours drive). The property provides scheduled boat transfers between El Nido Resorts Jetty Lounge and Miniloc Island. The boat departs from El Nido at 8:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 1 PM, and 3:45 PM. The boat departs from Miniloc Island at 5:30 AM, 6:45 AM, 9:45 AM, 1:30 PM, and 2:45 PM. The property recommends that guests arrange boat transfers prior to booking their flights. Guests must arrange land transport to El Nido if traveling from Puerto Princesa. Please note that it takes approximately 6 hours. The property provides scheduled boat transfers (schedule is subject to change). No boat transfers are available after 5 PM from Miniloc, Lagen and Pangulasian, and none are available after 3 PM from Apulit. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 4000.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 3800
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 0 (up to 6 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 4400
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 0 (up to 6 years old)
- Destination fee: PHP 400 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.