Immerse yourself in a tropical oasis! Ramada Resort by Wyndham Port Douglas is conveniently located a short walk from the beautiful Four Mile Beach and is set amongst relaxing, rainforest gardens complete with tropical lagoon pool and swim-up bar.
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Port Douglas is one of Port Douglas' best known resorts and provides spacious hotel rooms & apartments combined with modern resort facilities and services.
Rooms are spacious, light filled and comfortable and themed with natural colour to complement the sense of tropical serenity. All rooms are air-conditioned with tea & coffee making facilities.
TREE BAR & GRILL
Set amongst the rainforest surroundings, the Tree Bar & Grill overlooks the resort's lagoon pool and waterfall. The perfect place to enjoy tropical buffet breakfasts, tempting lunches and tasty snacks through the day as you laze by the pool. Of an evening enjoy candle lit a-la-carte dining in the tranquil rainforest and lagoon setting.
Port Douglas is the only place on Earth where two World Heritage listed areas meet - the Great Barrier Reef and the rainforests of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation. Spectacular natural beauty combined with a large selection of tours, cruises and activities makes Port Douglas an adventure seekers playground and a world class resort destination.
Allow our friendly staff to recommend and assist with your touring requirements, our experience and knowledge will ensure you choose the tours that suit your tastes and will make sure you make the most of your time with us.
Regular shuttle services provide a convenient way to get into the town centre. Charges apply.
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Port Douglas is the perfect base to just kick back and relax or for those who wish to get out and experience all the region has to offer.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
A confirmation is required via email. Confirmation/Reservation numbers are required to secure.
• Unless otherwise arranged prior, payment to be made by Direct deposit, Bank cheque, cash or credit card prior to arrival.
• Payments made by credit cards at the property will incur a Credit Card Service Fee of 1.5%, in addition to the amount payable.
- -Safe deposit box
- -Tour desk
- -Reception (24 hour)
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -WiFi (free)
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Breakfast service
- -Pool bar
- -Airport transfers (surcharge)
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (unheated)
- -Day spa
- -Beach towels
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Business services
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Accessible facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Gym / Fitness Facilities
- -Event services
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide until 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor