When Sir Eccles Snowdon was Lord Mayor of Hobart he lived in this large and comfortable home in the hilly old suburb of West Hobart - nearly every time you turn a corner theres a view of Mount Wellington, the city or the great Derwent estuary.
The twin front gables and cheery red-tiled roof of Sir Eccless old home welcome you to a small, quiet motel with self-contained units. Pack your walking shoes, for after breakfast, brought to your room, youll want to walk through the leafy streets to the city, admiring on the way the pretty flowery gardens and quaint cottages.
After a strenuous day of sightseeing in historic Hobart the hill to the Mayfair may seem a little daunting. Dont worry - the city bus service passes the door. And this is no impersonal city bus service - where else do passengers say thank you, driver as they alight?
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Dry cleaning
- -Gay friendly
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Safety deposit box
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Number of floors -
- -Accessible parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Parking onsite
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free parking
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free outdoor parking
- -Free Wi-Fi
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor