Opened in late 2005, Marsden Court is the latest project of the McDermott family, pioneers of Strahan's tourism industry. The eight modern studio self contained apartments feature air conditioning, are spacious and have their own private balconies.
The four fully self contained two-bedroom units cater for families and larger groups also with air conditioning and carports.
For guest's convenience there is a communal laundry and an internet kiosk. Indoor games are available and DVD players are either in your room or available free from reception.
Marsden Court's secure gated premises are set in landscaped gardens and are close to all attractions that Strahan and this unique World Heritage area has to offer.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Book library
- -Child minding / babysitting
- -Disabled access rooms
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Internet computer
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Parking – on-site undercover
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor