Marcel Towers consists of six two bedroom apartments and six one bedroom apartments, located in Nambucca Heads - part of the inner Harbour known as the Glen, right at the entrance of the Nambucca River to the South Pacific Ocean.
Each apartment is a full sized furnished home unit, with separate bedroom/s, fully equipped and self-contained kitchens, bathroom and separate living/dining room. Each apartment has its own undercover off street car parking space, elevated front balcony and spectacular water views with the two bedroom apartments having 180 degree views of the river meeting the ocean. Linen is supplied and riverside and the courtyard apartments are both pet friendly.
The apartments are within walking distance to the beach, restaurants and tavern. The area is great for fishing and relaxing with some great walking trails.
Row boats, boogie boards, kayak, library, cots and highchairs are available - free of charge.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Book library
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site undercover
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Tea / coffee making
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor