Skip Global Header to Content
Choose your room
0 available out of 24 rooms
for your stay
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Property LocationWith a stay at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel in Urayasu (Maihama), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo DisneySea® and Tokyo Disneyland®. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Tokyo Bay and 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Tokyo Big Sight.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 1016 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.AmenitiesPamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.DiningFor lunch or dinner, stop by Grand Café, a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Dining is also available at the 3 coffee shops/cafes, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Urayasu? This hotel has facilities measuring 17567 square feet (1632 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Disneyland® - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo DisneySea® - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ikspiari - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kasai Rinkai Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Sea Life Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Ariake Garden - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Tower Hall Funabori - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Joypolis - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Haneda Airport (HND) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 60.2 km / 37.4 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel is Haneda Airport (HND).
Number of restaurants - 1
Self parking (surcharge)
24-hour fitness facilities
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property charges a fee for use of the outdoor garden pool (open during summer).
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. A breakfast surcharge applies for children 4 years and above in breakfast-inclusive rate plans.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 30000 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3100 per day
- Pet deposit: JPY 8000 per night
- Pet fee: JPY 8000 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Facilities fee: JPY 1100 per person, per day and includes use of: swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
^ Qantas Frequent Flyer members will earn 3 Qantas Points per A$1 value unless otherwise specified, for hotel stays booked through qantas.com/hotels, except Classic Hotel Rewards and Airbnb bookings. Points Club members will earn 25% more Qantas Points, and Points Club Plus members will earn 50% more Qantas Points. Qantas Points will be credited to your account at least 8 weeks after check-out. Qantas Points may be earned by the member in whose name the booking is made. Members will not be able to earn points on additional charges paid to the accommodation provider for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable).
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.