Set in the magical Mary Valley, Lagoon Pocket Bed and Breakfast is a great combination of luxury, peace, adventure and convenience. During your stay you will be able to visit local wineries, explore the Kenilworth cheese factory and participate in horse riding, rainforest walks, gliding, golf and fishing. The rural property is often visited by wallabies, scrub turkeys and a huge variety of birds such as honey eaters, cockatoos, kookaburras and pale headed
rosellas. The spacious bed and breakfast rooms, containing verandas, generous ensuites, and private entrances are located just ten minutes from Gympie and 40 minutes from Noosa.
For the business traveller they offer a great alternative to staying on the Bruce Highway, with spacious rooms, wireless internet access and peace and quiet for a great night sleep, and still only ten minutes from the heart of Gympie.
Are you looking for pet friendly accommodation or dog friendly accommodation? Then look no further, your pets are very welcome at Lagoon Pocket Bed and Breakfast.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site undercover
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Tea / coffee making
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor