Skip Global Header to Content
Mekosha Ayurveda Spa Retreat
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Pool View
1 / 3
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Pool View
1 King Bed
603-sq-foot room with pool views
Layout - Bedroom
Internet - Free WiFi
Food & Drink - Room service (limited)
Sleep - Turndown service and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, slippers, and free toiletries
Practical - Safe, free newspaper, and phone; rollaway/extra beds available on request
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Mekosha Ayurveda Spa Retreat in Chirayinkeezhu, you'll be 19.9 mi (32 km) from Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple and 26.6 mi (42.7 km) from Kovalam Beach. This 4-star hotel is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Anchuthengu and Anjengo Fort and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Sivagiri.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.AmenitiesPamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.DiningEnjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Anchuthengu and Anjengo Fort - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Sivagiri - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Janardanaswamy Temple - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Varkala Beach - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Varkala Cliff - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Technopark - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Padmanabhaswami Temple - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Kappil Beach - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
LuLu Mall Thiruvananthapuram - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Jatayu Earth's Center - 27.3 km / 16.9 mi
Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Mall of Travancore - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Madre de Deus Church - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Sree Venkatachalapathy Temple - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
The preferred airport for Mekosha Ayurveda Spa Retreat is Trivandrum Intl. Airport (TRV) - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Number of restaurants - 1
Free self parking
24-hour fitness facilities
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Pool sun loungers
Mekosha Ayurveda Spa Retreat
Mekosha, Melattingal, Near Perineum Temple, Chirayinkeezhu India
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Fee for continental breakfast: approximately INR 1000 per person
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 6000 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901