Winner of the 2010 Northern Territory Tourism Brolga Award for Standard Accommodation, Knotts Crossing Resort is a large Resort encompassing all levels of accommodation ranging from Camping Facilities to Executive Suites. Features of the Resort include stunning tropical gardens, fully licenced Bar & Restaurant with shaded Outdoor Dining and Garden Bar, 2 x Swimming Pools, Guest BBQ's, Kiosk with Tourist Information, Tour Booking facilities, AUSTAR, Free Car Parking, Conference Room with private Bar and Hertz Hire Car Agency.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Safe deposit box
- -Tour desk
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Pets allowed (enquire with property)
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (unheated)
- -Spa bath / Jacuzzi
- -BBQ facilities
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Business services
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Accessible facilities
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide until 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor