Skip Global Header to Content
Choose your room
0 available out of 9 rooms
for your stay
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Property LocationLocated in Port Moresby, Hilton Port Moresby is connected to the convention center, within a 5-minute drive of Hanuabada and National Botanical Gardens. This 5-star hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Port Moresby Nature Park and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Varirata National Park.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 212 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Premium TV channels and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.AmenitiesBe sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.DiningGrab a bite at Summit, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafes. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Port Moresby? This hotel has facilities measuring 9645 square feet (896 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hubert Murray Stadium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hanuabada - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
National Botanical Gardens - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ela United Church - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Old Parliament Building - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Parliament House - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
National Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Port Moresby Nature Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Varirata National Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Rouna Falls - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
University of Papua New Guinea - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Port Moresby Golf Club - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
PNG Football Stadium - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Royal Papua Yacht Club - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Koki - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Port Moresby is Port Moresby (POM-Jackson Intl.) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Number of restaurants - 2
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PGK 70.00 for adults and PGK 45 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PGK 70.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PGK 70.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: PGK 60.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.