The Chancellor on Currie is the city's most centrally located hotel. The four-star boutique style hotel is a uniquely styled neo-Georgian property reminiscent of the Grand Mansion of yesteryear, mixing traditional charm with contemporary elegance. Accommodation ranges from our Executive King Rooms to our Executive One Bedroom Suites. Hotel facilities include Cafe Di Mare restaurant, indoor heated swimming pool, spa, gymnasium and Laundromat.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -Conference / convention
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – off-site secure undercover
- -Pool – indoor heated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Spa bath / jacuzzi
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor