Opened in 1919 the Historic Hydro was originally built as an accommodation house for the executives involved in the construction of the Murrumbidgee Irrigation area. The Historic Hydro has been carefully converted to a modern motel but retaining most of the period furnishing from its glory days. Sit by the open fire in the grand foyer and absorb some of the character and charm that the Historic Hydro has to offer.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Call 6953 1555 if arriving after 7pm.
- -Reception (limited hours)
- -WiFi (free)
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Breakfast service
- -Non-smoking property
- -Patio / Terrace
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Business / Conference centre
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Event services
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide until 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor