Harpers on the Beach offers luxury beachfront bed and breakfast accommodation near Port Arthur, southern Tasmania.
There are three luxuriously appointed queen rooms, all beautifully decorated with imported fabrics and furniture. Each room has a private deck with views of the ocean. Step off your deck and you are metres away from a beautiful white sand beach. This wild, unspoiled beach faces west and you will experience stunning sunsets over Storm Bay with views all the way to Bruny Island, the South West wilderness area and the Hartz Mountains.
There is also a two bedroom self-contained cottage with full cooking facilities.
A full breakfast is included for bed and breakfast rooms, and dinner is served by arrangement. When possible, dinner is based around local and organic produce - either from our own organic gardens or fresh seafood caught in Storm Bay. Wine and beer are served and the wine selection predominantly features award winning cool climate Tasmanian wines.
Historic Port Arthur is close by - there are bush walks, cruises, wildlife activities as well as the historic site itself to enjoy in the area.
Harpers on the Beach is one hour twenty minutes’ drive (107 kilometres/67 miles) south of Hobart.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Not suitable for children
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Free guest parking during stay
^ Earn 9 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Offer ends 11:59pm (AEST) Sunday 27 May 2018. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor