Located in Ako, MISAKI TERRACE is a 1-minute drive from Ako Onsen and 8 minutes from Ako Marine Science Museum, Salt Country. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Ako Kaihin Park and 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Ako City Museum of History.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ako Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ako Kaihin Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ako Marine Science Museum, Salt Country - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ako City Museum of History - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Breathing Well - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Dairenji Temple - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Kagakuji Temple - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ako Castle Ruins - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Akooishi Shrine - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Myodoji Temple - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Osake Shrine - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Bizen LatinAmerica Museum - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Kobe Shrine - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Minatono Mieru Oka Park - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Hinase Fishermens's Market - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Okayama (OKJ) - 69.6 km / 43.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 113.2 km / 70.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 120.4 km / 74.8 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 185.4 km / 115.2 mi
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 3 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Free train station pickup
- -Total number of rooms - 8
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor