Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), this vacation home is a 3-minute walk from Raku Art Museum and 8 minutes by foot from Goo Shrine. This vacation home is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nishijin Textile Center.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include a desk and an electric kettle.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Raku Art Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Seimei Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Goo Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishijin Textile Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sento Imperial Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Myokenji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shusuitei Tea House - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Doshisha University - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Funaoka Thermal Bath - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.3 km / 62.3 mi
The preferred airport for this vacation home is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 6 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 5 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 1
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor