Check availability at Hakuba Ryujin Onsen
Japanese Style Room for 3 to 5 Guests with Private Bathroom
Japanese Style Twin Room with Private Bathroom
Japanese Style Room for 4 to 8 Guests with Private Bathroom
Twin Room with Private Toilet, No Bathtub
Triple Room with Private Toilet, No Bathtub
Twin Room, Private Bathroom
Triple Room, Private Bathroom
About this property
With a stay at Hakuba Ryujin Onsen in Hakuba, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Hakuba Valley Ski Area and 7 minutes from Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort. This ryokan is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Tsugaike Ski Resort and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and a sauna. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Hakuba Ryujin Onsen, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakuba Valley Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Chokoku-ji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hakuba Green Sports Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Himekawa Headwaters Nature Exploration Park - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Hakuba Sanosaka Ski Resort - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Lake Aoki - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Hakuba Art Museum - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Happo-one Adam Gondola - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hakuba Olympic Museum - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Happo Information Center - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Yanaba Snow Park - 7 km / 4.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.