The Alpine Motel is a heritage listed building offering motel style accommodation, conveniently located in the heart of historic Goulburn.
The facade of the motel is an excellent example of late Victorian architecture with its wrought iron balconies and curved windows. Built in 1872 as four separate homes, the fourth later demolished and were then sold to be a guesthouse for the less fortunate.
It was built in the 1870s as a coffee palace and today offers single, double and family accommodation at attractive rates.
The large car park can easily accommodate trucks, coaches and trailers and is a bike friendly motel. Ideal for guests visiting Wakefield Park.
Clubs are a short stroll 100 to 200 metres away, the railway station and Woolworths is 50 metres away.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Free broadband in public areas
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Internet computer
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Tea / coffee making
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor