Check availability at Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
About this property
You'll be by the ocean with a stay at Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi in Gaakoshinbi.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 120 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools or 5 spa tubs, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Raha, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The preferred airport for Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi is Velana Intl. Airport (MLE) - 241 km / 149.8 mi.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour pool access
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 350
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 175 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 550
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 275 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 595 (roundtrip)
- Floatplane transfer per child: USD 350 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.