Skip Global Header to Content
Decameron Los Delfines All Inclusive
Use min. 5,000 points
Choose your room
1 / 5
1 Queen Bed or 2 Twin Beds
215-sq-foot room with pool views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 50-cm TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator and minibar (fees may apply)
Sleep - Hypo-allergenic bedding and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, a hair dryer, and a shower
Practical - Safe and phone
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Eco-friendly - Reusable coffee/tea filters, recycling bin, and LED light bulbs
Need to Know - No rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Decameron Los Delfines All Inclusive in San Andrés, you'll be on the beach, just a 1-minute walk from Spratt Bight Beach and 8 minutes by foot from Coton Cay. This all-inclusive property is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from San Luis Beach and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Paintball San Andres.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.DiningThis property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. You can enjoy a meal at RESTAURANTE EL MUELLE serving the guests of Decameron Los Delfines All Inclusive, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spratt Bight Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Paintball San Andres - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Coton Cay - 1 km / 0.6 mi
North End - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Punta Norte - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Islote Sucre - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
First Baptist Church - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
San Andres Hill - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Rocky Cay - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Big Pond Lagoon - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Hoyo Soplador - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Morgans Cave - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Island House Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
San Luis Beach - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
El Cove - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Decameron Los Delfines All Inclusive is San Andrés (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Number of outdoor pools - 1
Number of restaurants - 1
24-hour front desk
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2023, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901