This family owned and operated business is right next to the Parliamentary Triangle and many major national attractions. Choose from 75 standard to executive non-smoking hotel rooms. The Forrest Hotel and Apartments also has 40 apartments. Complimentary bottled water is supplied in all hotel rooms. All apartments have complimentary plunger coffee. Make the most of their restaurant and conference facilities. You can walk to Manuka's cosmopolitan, boutique shopping and restaurant village in seven minutes. Parliament House, the National Portrait Gallery, Old Parliament House, Questacon and the High Court are less than two minutes drive from the hotel.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Tour desk
- -Room service (limited hours)
- -Bar / Lounge
- -Non-smoking property
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -BBQ facilities
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Business / Conference centre
^ Earn 6 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide until 11:59pm (AEST) 30 August 2019. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor