Skip Global Header to Content
Japanese Inn Yoshimizu
Use min. 5,000 points
Choose your room
Traditional Room, Multiple Beds
1 / 5
Traditional Room, Multiple Beds
2 Twin Futons
Internet - Free WiFi
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Separate bathtub and shower, slippers, and towels
Comfort - Climate-controlled heating and air conditioning
Need to Know - No housekeeping
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationWith a stay at Japanese Inn Yoshimizu in Kyoto (Higashiyama Ward), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Kodai-ji Temple and Gion Corner. This guesthouse is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Sanjusangen-do Temple.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.AmenitiesTake in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.DiningA complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Limited parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chion-in Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shijo Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ishibe Alley - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kodai-ji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gion Tatsumi Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hokanji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gion Corner - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Museum of Modern Art, Kyoto - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 99.8 km / 62 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Japanese Inn Yoshimizu is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Parking (limited spaces)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901