Skip Global Header to Content
Gion Fukuzumi Inn
Use min. 5,000 points
Choose your room
Japanese Tatami Room
1 / 8
Japanese Tatami Room
4 Twin Beds
204-sq-foot room with mountain and city views
Layout - Separate sitting area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Digital channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator and free bottled water
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom, separate bathtub and shower, a toilet with electronic bidet, and slippers
Practical - Desk, safe, and phone
Comfort - Climate-controlled air conditioning
Need to Know - No housekeeping
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationA stay at Gion Fukuzumi Inn places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kawaramachi Street and Nishiki Market. This ryokan is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Kyoto University.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 23 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yasaka Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Shijo Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gion Tatsumi Bridge - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gion Corner - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kodai-ji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ishibe Alley - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho Alley - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hokanji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 99.4 km / 61.8 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
The preferred airport for Gion Fukuzumi Inn is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
24-hour front desk
Spa services on site
Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901